Thursday, September 24, 2009

Veggie sandwich with chili




This sandwich is a quick, easy healthy choice. It's on a pita with a layer of hummus, crumbled up Sunshine veggie burger, avocado, fresh spinach and salsa. The Sunshine burgers are the best because they are made from rice, seeds and veggies and have no soy fillers. I get them at the Basil Bandwagon in Flemington.

On the side is some leftover chili I found in the fridge. This is made from green & red pepper, onions, corn, bulger wheat, stewed tomatoes, a can of black beans, a can of refried black beans, pinto beans, spinach and spices.

3 comments:

  1. Too bad tomato season is over... I ate a hundred of these over the summer with a HUGE (1 inch or more thick) slice of tomato in place of the sunshine burger. Yumm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you "found it" in the fridge =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it was hidden Amber. Ant was pissed when he saw that I had chili!

    ReplyDelete